Terms and Conditions
- We believe that customer privacy is extremely important and we are committed to protecting yours.
- We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) to process orders.
- We ask for your email address in order to notify you of receipt of your order and in the event of there being a query over your order.
- We NEVER share the information you provide us with any outside company or third party.
- We may very occasionally (less than once a year) send you marketing emails to offer you discount.
- We never pass your e-mail address or postal address to any other company or organisation.
- In accordance with the Privacy & Electronic Communications Act passed into law 11 Dec 2003, we do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- Our website does not monitor your patterns of behaviour.
Use of informationWhen you place an order, we receive your name, phone number, e-mail, mailing address and product details. Once you reach the payment page, these are transmitted between your computer and our web server via secure SSL encryption (padlock at bottom of your browser). We DO NOT receive your credit card details, our payment gateway provider "Total Web Solutions" processes these using highly secure encryption on our behalf.
Terms and conditionsYour order will be despatched on receipt of payment except in certain circumstances where an invoicing system is agreed.
PaymentPrices include VAT. Our ordering system provides the options of paying online by credit/debit card or offline (post or telephone) by credit/debit card, cheque or postal order.
Credit or debit card receipts will be posted with orders received offline by post or telephone.
DeliveryMost orders are dispatched 1st class the day they are ordered with no extra charge for this service. Orders received too late for dispatching the same day will be dealt with the following day.
Once the orders have left us and are in the hands of the postal service, they are completely out of our control. If you have not received your order within a week of us sending it to you please contact us.
DelayIn the very unlikely event of a delay in dispatching your order, we will contact you by telephone or, failing that, email.
Cancelling you orderYou can cancel your order by emailing us or phoning us but as orders are processed so quickly after receiving them we will be unable to accept the cancellation if they have already been processed.
CopyrightAll content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images, are the property of Its For You Ltd and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Its For You Ltd.
MistakesAll orders go through a strict checking process before being sent out, so errors very rarely occur. However, if one does occasionally slip through and it is our mistake we will of course send replacements.
If you have made a mistake in providing us with details of your order we regret we cannot offer free replacements. However, we may offer replacements at a reduced price.